Big Fish (2003) Limited Edition with Collectible Hardcover Book
DVD Special Features
The Character’s Journey
• Edward Bloom at Large – Take a look at the larger-than-life world of Edward Bloom.
• Amos at the Circus – Danny DeVito takes us through the Calloway Circus.
• Fathers and Sons – The cast and filmmakers share their thoughts on the father and son dynamic.
The Filmmaker’s Path
• Tim Burton: Storyteller – A look at the director’s process with great moments and insights on how Big Fish came to be.
• A Fairy Tale World – The importance of fairy tales and myths and how these elements were incorporated into Big Fish.
• Creature Features – Explore the magic of Stan Winston Studios.
• The Author’s Journey – Bringing Big Fish from the page to the screen. Author Daniel Wallace and Screenwriter John August discuss the origins and inspirations for Big Fish.
The Finer Points – A Trivia Quiz
* Fairy Tale For A Grown Up – exclusive 24-page hardbound book showcasing the artistry of the film